Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where Does the Time Go !!

Wow ! It's been almost 3 weeks since making a post. Where does the time go ? ! Mainly, I have been working ...I've spending alot of time in software development training with my company. So, I have been working on my days off. I've really been enjoying it and feeling like I'm starting to catch on !! Finally !!!!! Of Course, I still have my part time job at Pier One. I still work their about 15 hours a week. The sales have been great...and I've spent quite a bit of money on Christmas for 2009. What can I say....75% off ....then I get 25% off that with my employee discount !! I'm a sucker for a sale !

It is January 19 and I still have the Christmas Tree up !! Most of the ornaments and lights are still on. I began undecorating last week, but, with work and all....didn't get it finished.

The weather feels alot like winter, now. Friday and Saturday morning, the temps were around 8 degrees. Brrrrrr !!!

I went to church again today. I really enjoy College Park. Jeff and Mark invited me to lunch again...They are the cutest couple ! I really like them and wish them the best. Christy and Jessica are another couple whom I have gotton to know. They have made me feel so welcome.

I'm looking forward to the week. President-elect, Obama, and vice president-elect, Biden will be inaugurated on Tuesday, Jan 20. It looks like the crowds are going to be of historic proportions. I am keeping the kids home from school so they can watch it all on TV. I feel that their schools will not spend the necessary time on the event.

No comments: