Saturday, March 15, 2008

House Remodel / Redecorate

Another week almost completed. A few updates to provide from my last post:

1. Front Door and Shutters have been primed and are ready for paint, which I will do on Sunday AM. YAH !!! Finally !!!

2. I have the supplies to work on the Wrought Iron furniture, but haven't started that project. May do that on Monday. Funny thing: I read there is some miracle stuff to put on the rusty furniture and it will not only get rid of rust but become a primer. It's called NAVAL JELLY.. How terrible of a name !!! I just hope it works !!

3. My Mom came out last Wednesday and she and I worked on taking down wallpaper in the kitchen. I was amazed how much we got down...but there's still quite a bit to be removed ! I'm not excited about moving the wallpaper behind the stove and refrigerator. UGH !!


There is so much to do inside, still. Once the wallpaper is removed from the kitchen, Wallpaper needs to be removed from 2 bathrooms. Afterwards, the kitchen, kitchen cabinets need painting, the hall and both baths. Jessica's bedroom and my bedroom need painting, as well !! I am getting there...slowly.

I act like I hate all of this work, but I really don't. I just feel like I've not been able to dedicate the time necessary to get any thing accomplished. However, with giving myself an extra day off from Pier One, during the week, I should begin tackling some of these projects.

No comments: