Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Squeezing More Time Out of My Busy Life

I knew buying my former house would require some significant work, being my ex wife had failed to provide any upkeep. However, I would have thought I would be much further along since moving in the home last August. To date, the family room is the only room completed.

Working full time / part time, and having 2 children still at home, has left little time for remodeling/redecorating. However, I now have the incentive to get the house completed. Really close friends are coming in May from Cleveland.

I am discovering the difficulty in finding the time and/or energy to complete the necessary projects. When home from work, I'm exhausted. When I do have the time, the children are home and I don't want to waste a moment with them. Therefore , I must prioritize the projects and plug away at them, no matter how slow I am. Slow is so much better than not accomplishing anything at all. So...Maybe, I will have an update soon !!!

No comments: